I'd like to search and see all my contacts that have the same City.
    07-16-15 09:53 AM
    I will go ahead and guess you have a BB10 device.

You'll need an app for that since the Search/Assistance does not seem capable of doing it (I don't remember if such app exists, but you can ry BBWorld).
    07-16-15 10:56 AM
    Ah, yes. I thought I was signed in and it would appear when I posted. My bad. I have an AT&T BB Z10, OS 10.3.2.440.

I tried the InTouch app and another one, that I though would do that, but it only searches the main four fields like first name, last name, company, and phone. I'd like to be able to search address, City, Zip code, etc. I have over 3000 contacts, and when I search the apps, there are a number of contact apps that I could try. However, each one I try has to first copy over or upload all my contacts, which takes awhile. Then, I can launch the app to see if it works. It's time-consuming.

Since, this is such a basic feature that is inexplicably not part of the native OS, I thought maybe someone else had discovered a way. Right now, I am reduced to exporting it to an XLS file or CSV to XLS, then opening the Excel file and searching that way. That's a pain to do in the field on my phone, and also isn't always up-to-date.
    07-16-15 01:42 PM
    I remember when BB10 came out people complaining. There was an app they used that could do it, but I can't find the thread.
    07-16-15 02:21 PM