I just bought an unlocked BB Priv from ebay, model is STV100-4. It came with Lollipop pre-installed but I want to update to Marshmallow. I am using an EE sim.

Going into settings-about and clicking on update tells me the phone is up to date.

I have tried manually updating by downloading driver and autoloader from the blackberry website, but when I use their instructions I just get 'Note: if device is not in fastboot mode please switch to fastboot mode' etc on terminal (i'm using a mac). The phone is in fastboot mode and connected to the mac via USB.

Any ideas how to update?

Thanks
    02-11-17 03:20 PM
    I just bought an unlocked BB Priv from ebay, model is STV100-4. It came with Lollipop pre-installed but I want to update to Marshmallow. I am using an EE sim.

Going into settings-about and clicking on update tells me the phone is up to date.

I have tried manually updating by downloading driver and autoloader from the blackberry website, but when I use their instructions I just get 'Note: if device is not in fastboot mode please switch to fastboot mode' etc on terminal (i'm using a mac). The phone is in fastboot mode and connected to the mac via USB.

Any ideas how to update?

Thanks
    Maybe EE hasn't released the Marshmallow update. Why not call and ask them. Good luck.
    02-11-17 03:32 PM

Any ideas how to update?

Thanks
    Maybe EE hasn't released the Marshmallow update. Why not call and ask them. Good luck.
    02-11-17 03:32 PM
    I have this problem too. I bought BB Priv yesterday, model STV100-4 with build AAD027 and can't find any update. What I can do?
    02-11-17 05:38 PM
    I have this problem too. I bought BB Priv yesterday, model STV100-4 with build AAD027 and can't find any update. What I can do?
    Autoload it
    02-11-17 05:48 PM
    Autoload it
    How I can do this, please?
    02-11-17 06:12 PM
    How I can do this, please?
    http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-p...lable-download
    02-12-17 01:16 AM