I am not able to update BB Link on my passport. Have they stopped support? Also I need to access my SD card on my BB passport so I can delete files. Any help would be much appreciated
    03-01-17 08:54 AM
    I'm not quite sure why you're unable to update BB Link on your Passport because you haven't given any detail on your method used. However, if you have Apple iTunes 12.5 installed on your PC then the iTunesPrefs.xml file is the culprit that prevents BlackBerry Link from running. You can check the following link for further details: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

Regarding access to your SD card, providing that it's recognized by the phone, you can use the File Manager utility or connect to a PC via USB cable.
    03-01-17 09:26 AM
    I thought BlackBerry Link was a desktop program?
    03-01-17 09:35 AM
    I am not able to update BB Link on my passport. Have they stopped support? Also I need to access my SD card on my BB passport so I can delete files. Any help would be much appreciated
    Yes, BlackBerry has stopped updating Link forward both Windows and Mac OS and this is causing problems for many users.

Even if you can no longer use the Link application, you should still be able to mount your device on a PC or Mac via USB and view both the internal storage and the SD card storage.
    03-01-17 05:47 PM