I have successfully used SNAP to download the android app toodledo to my Passport. Now, a new version has been released, but SNAP does not allow me to download and install the new version because it recognizes the app is already installed. Am i missing something obvious or do i need to delete the app and re-install and reconfigure every time a new version of an android app that i used gets released. Thanks in advance.
    02-27-15 08:37 AM
    I have successfully used SNAP to download the android app toodledo to my Passport. Now, a new version has been released, but SNAP does not allow me to download and install the new version because it recognizes the app is already installed. Am i missing something obvious or do i need to delete the app and re-install and reconfigure every time a new version of an android app that i used gets released. Thanks in advance.
    Well, I just deleted SNAP prior to updating to 10.3 but it used to work as expected for me. Regardless, I side-loaded the newer version called SNAP v3Beta, and all you need to do if tap on the "my apps" button and hit update from there. The rest should be easy. Perhaps you were searching out the app instead of using the "updates" screen which may produce the different result you were seeing.

Side note, all of my SNAP updates were saved in my downloads folder. Prior to updating to 10.3.1, I went in and deleted them keeping only the newest working version. They were starting to eat up a lot of space needlessly.
    02-27-15 10:19 AM
    does snap show there is an update? if it doesn't show the update in the list then there is no update for it to install until snap gets the new version in the store
    02-27-15 10:41 AM
    Go into snap and click on my apps, shows apps that have updates on top left corner

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    02-27-15 10:50 AM
    This does not resolve the issue. I am experiencing the same problem on Snap beta3. Under my apps, there would show an update is available. Go into the app, there is an update button. Press the button and nothing happens. The button turns a different color as if something is being done but no progress bar. This is odd b/c another app's update works.
    02-28-15 04:34 AM
    Then again it is BETA, most likely a bug and will be fixed in the next version. No complaints.
    02-28-15 07:08 PM