Please how to I switch off auto answer with my blackberry passport, when I used my q10, my calls just came in via my bluetooth and I decide whether to answer on not but now is embrassing I did be driving and just hear a voice screaming hello! On my car While my phone is in my handbag. Pls help this days I switch off my phone while driving cos I don't want my car to pick calls am not ready to take.
    02-28-15 05:04 AM
    Please how to I switch off auto answer with my blackberry passport, when I used my q10, my calls just came in via my bluetooth and I decide whether to answer on not but now is embrassing I did be driving and just hear a voice screaming hello! On my car While my phone is in my handbag. Pls help this days I switch off my phone while driving cos I don't want my car to pick calls am not ready to take.
    Open the Phone app, swipe doen from the top and tap Settings, then Bluetooth. Toggle "Automatically answer a call..." to OFF. That should do it.
    Well what car do you have for starters?
    02-28-15 05:10 AM
    Open the Phone app, swipe doen from the top and tap Settings, then Bluetooth. Toggle "Automatically answer a call..." to OFF. That should do it.
    02-28-15 08:17 AM