I now have a Priv but I still have pictures on my old Bold (SIM not provisioned). How can I get those pics to my Mac or my PC. My Bold was with an old employer
    11-09-16 07:05 PM
    You can connect your device to your computer using your USB cable. Once you plug it in, you should be presented with three options on your phone screen; choose USB drive. Then your card will be read like an external hard drive. Navigate to it, and extract whatever you want. if that doesn't work for whatever reason, download BlackBerry Desktop Software and if your computer can run the old program, you'll be able to transfer them. Additionally, if you have an SD card, you could save them to that and move them wherever you wish.
    You can connect your device to your computer using your USB cable. Once you plug it in, you should be presented with three options on your phone screen; choose USB drive. Then your card will be read like an external hard drive. Navigate to it, and extract whatever you want. if that doesn't work for whatever reason, download BlackBerry Desktop Software and if your computer can run the old program, you'll be able to transfer them. Additionally, if you have an SD card, you could save them to that and move them wherever you wish.
    11-09-16 07:46 PM