I can’t transfer photos from my DTEK50 to my Mac laptop. I have connected the DTEK to the Mac with a USB cable & get “Can’t access device storage” DTEK does not show up on the Mac desktop, although it does activate “Android Transfer” on the Mac. I have tried “Content Transfer” on the DTEK but get a blank screen on the Mac.
    Any ideas, please?
    08-10-17 11:15 AM
    The app you need to use is Android Transfer, if you're not seeing the files or Android Transfer can't access it, it's because you haven't switched your device over to MTP mode from the drop down. If you're not getting any drop down asking you to switch modes, you likely have developer mode enabled. Also make sure you have the USB drivers installed - https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608
    08-10-17 11:54 AM
    If all else fails... Google Drive or OneDrive (most any cloud storage) can sync your photos between most devices. I know OneDrive works with a Mac...
    08-10-17 01:07 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions, but I’m still getting “Could not connect to device” and “Can’t access device storage”. I’ve removed the screen lock, installed Android File Transfer and the USB Driver (although the latter doesn’t show up in Finder), I’ve set it to File Transfers – and still nothing happens! I’ve reconnected and restarted. For the website to say “it couldn’t be easier” is a bit optimistic! I’m a wally novice, so in words of one syllable, what am I missing? HELP please!

I’ve installed Blackberry Link, Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Desktop Software. I don’t know what version of Blackberry software I have (how can I find out?) but I have Android version 6.0.1, and OS 10.11.6 on the Mac
    08-12-17 05:14 AM
    Finally, the answer is really quite simple! I uploaded the pix to Dropbox, (much as Dunt suggested) whereupon they appeared instantly on my Mac:
    https://crackberry.com/how-transfer-...-using-dropbox.
    Thank you all for your efforts and help – much appreciated.
    08-14-17 12:36 PM