I keep seeing "Storage Space Running Out - Some system functions may not work" (Android System Message on my home screen).

I see that I have over 40% of storage from photos as they have transferred somehow magically into my Keyone from years and years of former Blackberry's.

How do I connect my Keyone to laptop to transfer photos and free up storage space?

Thank you in advance!
    04-24-19 01:23 PM
    I keep seeing "Storage Space Running Out - Some system functions may not work" (Android System Message on my home screen).

I see that I have over 40% of storage from photos as they have transferred somehow magically into my Keyone from years and years of former Blackberry's.

How do I connect my Keyone to laptop to transfer photos and free up storage space?

Thank you in advance!
    Plug it in into your computer. When your computer detects it, choose the Charge & Data option and then you'll be able to access the storage. Just drag and drop whatever you need off your device.
    04-24-19 01:37 PM
    Buy an SD Card... and move photo storage to it.

But yeah USB Mass Storage is the the quickest way to move all files to your computer.

If you use Google Photos.... you can delete from your device but keep the photos in the Cloud.
    04-24-19 03:06 PM
    Thank you. That's the first thing I did, but for some reason my laptop didn't seem to recognize the phone. This morning it did! However, when I try to access photos and videos to import, I am getting a Windows pop-up that says "WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING - Make sure your device is unlocked, and that you accept the notification to connect."

My phone is unlocked and I am not seeing any notification to connect for me to accept.

Ideas?
    04-26-19 01:05 PM