For some reason, I am no longer able to sync between my Z10 and my laptop. When I connect my phone to my laptop get the message that my device is connected. However, in the Blackberry Link it states that my device is not connected.

Help!
    01-29-18 03:44 PM
    For some reason, I am no longer able to sync between my Z10 and my laptop. When I connect my phone to my laptop get the message that my device is connected. However, in the Blackberry Link it states that my device is not connected.

Help!
    Why are you connecting to a computer to sync gmail?

Just add the account to the device.
    01-29-18 03:47 PM
    If you have gmail on your phone (HUB) and gmail on your PC (desktop Outlook or Windows Mail).... then your email should be synced via the cloud.

It's really only old POP account that require manual syncing between devices.... that's not gmail.
    01-29-18 03:59 PM
    I did add the account to my device, but my contacts does not show up on my Z10. What am I doing wrong?
    01-29-18 04:05 PM
    I did add the account to my device, but my contacts does not show up on my Z10. What am I doing wrong?
    Remove the account and then add it back. Make sure calender and contacts syncing are left enabled.
    01-29-18 04:09 PM
    Both on my Z10 and Z30 had no trouble syncing both Gmail and POP3. When you reset your gmail account on your device, make sure you give it all the permissions you need for mail, contacts and calendar.
    01-29-18 04:15 PM