It's classic and led is keep blinking when battery is low.
    I tried turning off the led overall in setting, but it keeps
    On blinking. There are times I just can't start charging right away when battery's low and led keep blinking just drives me crazy. Any help? Please

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 01:18 PM
    go into battery saving mode and change it in there. I think. I usually carry my spare battery/charger with me.
    04-25-15 01:24 PM
    Charge the phone. That will kill the LED.
    johnny_bravo72 and Thor1972 like this.
    04-25-15 01:29 PM
    It's classic and led is keep blinking when battery is low.
    I tried turning off the led overall in setting, but it keeps
    On blinking. There are times I just can't start charging right away when battery's low and led keep blinking just drives me crazy. Any help? Please

Posted via CB10
    It is one of the unique features of the Blackberry. I believe once the charge goes below 10%.

Does it also drive you crazy if you have a car, low on fuel and the low fuel light comes on? There is only one solution.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 03:37 PM
    It is one of the unique features of the Blackberry. I believe once the charge goes below 10%.

Does it also drive you crazy if you have a car, low on fuel and the low fuel light comes on? There is only one solution.

Posted via CB10
    I know that's a feature and all. It personally doesn't bother me. However, I do think it is a bit redundant to have the LED blink constantly. If you're low on battery and can't charge right away, wouldn't the blinking LED consume unnecessary battery, albeit a very low amount?
    04-25-15 06:51 PM
    Use black tape.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-25-15 07:01 PM
    I know that's a feature and all. It personally doesn't bother me. However, I do think it is a bit redundant to have the LED blink constantly. If you're low on battery and can't charge right away, wouldn't the blinking LED consume unnecessary battery, albeit a very low amount?
    Couldn't agree more. Thanks for replying sir. Have a good day

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:44 PM
    go into battery saving mode and change it in there. I think. I usually carry my spare battery/charger with me.
    Where can I find battery saving mode, kind sir?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well the fuel light doesn't hurt my eye now, does it?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:48 PM
    Well the fuel light doesn't hurt my eye now, does it?

Posted via CB10
    Or use up your gas...
    04-25-15 11:37 PM
    Where can I find battery saving mode, kind sir?

Posted via CB10
    It comes with BlackBerry 10.3.1.

Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Jxmboree/
    04-26-15 03:46 AM
    You can configure the settings for battery saving mode under Settings > Battery Saving Mode, and it can be turned on/off via the Quick Settings menu (swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on Battery Saving).

However, I do not believe that battery saving mode offers the option to disable the notification LED so that will not achieve what you are looking to do, but it will help extend your battery life a bit if you're in a pinch.
    diegonei likes this.
    04-26-15 04:08 AM
    You can configure the settings for battery saving mode under Settings > Battery Saving Mode, and it can be turned on/off via the Quick Settings menu (swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on Battery Saving).

However, I do not believe that battery saving mode offers the option to disable the notification LED so that will not achieve what you are looking to do, but it will help extend your battery life a bit if you're in a pinch.
    I like your sig. Nice sig. Useful sig.
    04-26-15 02:06 PM