Hi all,

I have signed up my credit card details (twice) with Payment Options in Setting on my Blackberry Q10. Since then, my credit card has been automatically charged twice a week ($2.14 each). I have tried removing the the card details in Payment Options but it is still happening and I am losing money for nothing. In my bank account, it says "Blackberry.C" and I found out that it is actually Blackberry Commerce.

Please help me ASAP. Anyone knows how to stop any this pre-approved payment in the future? I do not want to lose $20 a month for nothing.

Thanks in anticipation,
    03-21-15 07:02 PM
    Hi all,

I have signed up my credit card details (twice) with Payment Options in Setting on my Blackberry Q10. Since then, my credit card has been automatically charged twice a week ($2.14 each). I have tried removing the the card details in Payment Options but it is still happening and I am losing money for nothing. In my bank account, it says "Blackberry.C" and I found out that it is actually Blackberry Commerce.

Please help me ASAP. Anyone knows how to stop any this pre-approved payment in the future? I do not want to lose $20 a month for nothing.

Thanks in anticipation,
    I suggest you start by sending a request to
    [email protected]
    03-21-15 07:52 PM