Is anyone experiencing screen re-sizing issue on Z10 devices? It starts right from login to the device and occurs while attempting any simple task from sending a text, making a phone call or using an app. For example, each time I open or start a new text, I must now re-size the screen to fit, it automatically seems to default to appearing larger than the Z10 screen and in order to be able to view the keyboard just to type, you have to re-size first which is now kind of finicky. It's almost as if the entire device has defaulted to sizing screen view for a slightly larger screen size than what you have with the Z10. I've gone through the settings over the weekend and haven't come across anything that I could modify to fix this default screen size issue.

Initially I was also experiencing problems with the keyboard, entering any of the digits closest to the sides of the device (Q,A,P,L and other characters...) but I'm thinking it was possibly related to needing to re-size screen view and then typing. I seem to be having less issues entering these characters as I've used the device with the OS update for about a week now.

Is this a bug that others are experiencing or anyone have a tip to share in order to help resolve this?
    03-02-15 09:23 AM
    I am having exactly the same issue. Mine occurs every time the screen locks or goes black. I have a corporate bb and is has a forced lock function and the need to input a password. This is really irritating. If anyone has found a fix please let us know.
    03-02-15 09:35 AM
    Go into the accessibility settings and make sure magnify mode is turned off.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:38 AM
    that did it - thank you.
    03-02-15 09:43 AM
    Thanks this worked for me after i pulled out the last of my hair!
    05-13-15 03:14 AM