Whats the point in turning on "Save Chat History" when it doesnt save or you cant find the history? Restored my data to a new Z10 had the chat history turned on to save. No chat history or conversations saved on the new z10. No its not associated with the contact so when I open up a previous contacts chat the history is not there. Pre OS10 you could find the chat history with the pin and searching the folders from a pc. Didnt find it with an OS10 phone.
    Not sure whats different this time previous switches from a Z10 to another Z10 had open chat windows still (even though I didnt have "save chat history" turned on)

Getting really tired of re-setting up my wallpaper ringtones (from my SD card) and email passwords... Ive done a complete backup and restore so start *RESTORING* ALL
    12-30-14 11:49 AM
    Whats the point in turning on "Save Chat History" when it doesnt save or you cant find the history? Restored my data to a new Z10 had the chat history turned on to save. No chat history or conversations saved on the new z10. No its not associated with the contact so when I open up a previous contacts chat the history is not there. Pre OS10 you could find the chat history with the pin and searching the folders from a pc. Didnt find it with an OS10 phone.
    Not sure whats different this time previous switches from a Z10 to another Z10 had open chat windows still (even though I didnt have "save chat history" turned on)

Getting really tired of re-setting up my wallpaper ringtones (from my SD card) and email passwords... Ive done a complete backup and restore so start *RESTORING* ALL
    Check this. Link
    12-30-14 11:52 AM