When in process of composing long email, a mistaken touch on right side of that email with my right thumb resulted in an unintended swipe to right that made my whole long unfinished email to disappear ( not the first time I have had this frustrating situation happen and I'm too tired to retype to all over ...at least right now can anyone help me find it is there any way to retrieve this long unfinished email? How to prevent other than watching right r thumb doesn't drift down and touch screen ,?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 05:20 AM
    look in the drafts folder in your account.
    otherwise, it is gone.
    05-25-16 05:24 AM
    Nope, checked drafts and outbox...not three, but, so frustrating...WHY does the email vanish iF u touch righr side of email u r composing with thumb seems to design flaw or bug that merits being fixed corrected??? Im thinking of changing my method of composing longer email replies to using docs to go or something, but how dam inconvenient to have to to go to a doc program instead of being able to reply while in email for fear it will vanish if my right thumb happens to touch right side of email reply...just my 2 pennies... it has happened to me sooo many times

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 06:00 AM