Ugh...I accidentally deleted a whole albums of photos from my Blackberry Passport. Can I still restore them? I can't get Link to work on my computer with Windows 10. I'm devastated as there are pics of my 103 year old auntie's birthday party. I still don't understand how I did this in the first place but...if it's possible to find them somewhere on the device, how can I do this? I appreciate any help you can offer!
    03-12-18 10:19 AM
    No, only the SD Card and only if it wasn't encrypted.

If you installed any 3rd party Cloud Storage apps... some of those have a picture sync option, that might have saved them. The photo app sees all images, even if you put them in another directory. You could try another File Manger like Ghost to search for images. But if they were deleted, it's not a recover app.

Never liked having to trust myself to manually connect and backup files (back when this worked)... I used OneDrive to save most my info. As you never know when you might break or loose your phone.
    03-12-18 10:37 AM
    This is probably a long shot and a guess at best, but maybe Pandora file recovery could help. Maybe attach the device as a storage device only and see if you can scan the deleted files that way. I've used Pandora a lot and it's good. A problem could be the phone will over right the data where the files are located.
    03-12-18 12:06 PM
    This is probably a long shot and a guess at best, but maybe Pandora file recovery could help. Maybe attach the device as a storage device only and see if you can scan the deleted files that way. I've used Pandora a lot and it's good. A problem could be the phone will over right the data where the files are located.
    No outside utility can read the drive... you can only get the info that the OS presents to the user, and the OS doesn't read files that were deleted. You just don't have access to the actual internal drive... for security reasons.
    03-13-18 09:38 AM