When I try to save a document titled like "Jim Brown#1" it will only save them like 15.doc. I was able to save documents with names until a few weeks ago. Also how can you email a document from that app? I used Box for a couple years now that no longer functions like it once did.
    02-26-15 07:48 PM
    In mail-attach - file.
    You can save doc with any name you want. It is changing the name automatically means the content where he are saving is restricted. Try saving in a different location and I think you can't save using # in a doc.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-26-15 08:18 PM
    Well it is not saving with a name any more and # does work since I had to go through all my docs and try and figure out what was what. So now I have some saved like 14#2.doc, 15#3.doc., . I wanted to save them like Williams #1.doc which it did until earlier this month. I reinstalled the os but first backed everything up. The reinstall worked great but upon putting my docs back onto the PB all of them had changed to 14.doc, 4459708411.pdf and some were corrupted. I just spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to rename them. The dates were all changed to Feb 26,2015 so you can see I got a mess here on about a hundred files. They were backed up but they don't have their proper names or date written.
    02-26-15 08:30 PM