My Z30 started automatically uploading a recent 10.2 software update when I was out and the WiFi was switched off, so it connected via my vodafone provider. However, it obviously stopped and told me to get a WiFi connection, which I did when I got home. But now it just says 'preparing upload - size 0b'. It's been like that all day and nothing has changed. I tried it on BlackBerry Link and it says I have the latest software! But it hasn't loaded properly and is still running on the old software! Please can you help. Many Thanks
    Simon
    01-20-15 08:53 AM
    Try resetting the device:
    • Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons at the same time, do not release them.
    • The device with say it took a screen shot, then the screen will go black, then the LED will flash once red, and then the device will start booting back up.
    • When the BlackBerry "spots" icon appears in the center of the screen and the loading circle starts forming around it, release the buttons.

Once it has fully started and shows your home screen, wait about five minutes and then reconnect to the WiFi.
    Check the Update to see if it has restarted.
    01-20-15 09:09 AM