Went into to my file manager to look about transferring some files onto my New SD card. Click on the file manager, then the 'misc' folder which had 2 items. A android folder and a whatsapp folder.

Clicked on the 'Android' folder and seen duplicate folders. 4 folders of each. ex: 4 'picture' folders, 4 'Download' folders, 4 'Movies' folders, etc...

2 out of the 4 would say the number of items that were the same in the folder and the other 2 would say 0 items. When you go into the 0 items folder, it would show you the same that would be in 26 items folder.

So I clicked on one of the 0 items folder and deleted it, thinking it was just a duplicate.

After doing that, I clicked back into my photos and watch all of my albums disappear. All I have is my photos that were taken from my camera.

In the file manager-misc-android folders. Its still displaying the 4 'Pictures' folders but showing 0 items for all. When you go into any of them, they're blank.

Can it be restored?? And how do I go about it?!
    01-07-15 09:43 AM
    The "misc" folder was on the device storage and not the SD card, correct?
    If so, the contents should have only been stuff from Android applications or Android ported BB applications, not from the native Pictures or Camera apps.
    On the Device storage, there should be a Camera and Photos folder.
    Via File Manager, is there anything in that Photos folder?
    01-07-15 11:16 AM
    Those are Symbolic links. Delete those and they delete the actual items. You may not even be able to delete any of them. Haven't tried myself because I don't care.
    01-07-15 01:30 PM