I received the BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US error after security wiping my z30. About a month later it has happened again on my q10. Now it is bricked too. Reloading with Blackberry link does not fix the problem. Does someone know how to fix this? I have done security wipes on dozens of Playbooks and never had this kind of problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 12:53 AM
    yep i've experienced that twice. the same error.
    well you have to get an autoloader for restoring the phone
    (that's what has worked for me always)
    get the latest or any full autoloader for the device you wanna restore
    it can be official or a leak (I mean official as in a released OS, autoloaders are always leaks)
    1)make sure the phone is switched off (it'll be tough cause it'll show the error screen all the time)
    2) run the autoloader and have it waiting for boot rom
    3) plug the device in
    4) it should turn on itself and the led should go green
    you're done

note: connecting the phone to the computer is all about timings really cause if you do it early then it'll go the the error screen and the loader won't detect it, and too late, the loader times out.
    you can also plug it in first and when the autoloader is waiting for boot rom, just restart the device by holding the power button for 7-8 seconds.

sorry for the long post
    hope this helps!

Zeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^
    I wish I could help you. I never wipe when loading a new OS. Never security wipe either. I never have errors like that.
    Someone will come along and tell you what to do but if you are loading using autoloader, you don't need to wipe. The device erases everything anyway....
    01-02-15 07:49 AM
    yep i've experienced that twice. the same error.
    well you have to get an autoloader for restoring the phone
    (that's what has worked for me always)
    get the latest or any full autoloader for the device you wanna restore
    it can be official or a leak (I mean official as in a released OS, autoloaders are always leaks)
    1)make sure the phone is switched off (it'll be tough cause it'll show the error screen all the time)
    2) run the autoloader and have it waiting for boot rom
    3) plug the device in
    4) it should turn on itself and the led should go green
    you're done

note: connecting the phone to the computer is all about timings really cause if you do it early then it'll go the the error screen and the loader won't detect it, and too late, the loader times out.
    you can also plug it in first and when the autoloader is waiting for boot rom, just restart the device by holding the power button for 7-8 seconds.

sorry for the long post
    hope this helps!

Zeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^
    01-03-15 12:05 AM
    Yeah I did get that advice when I posted directly to CB. Using Autoloader worked perfectly on my Q10. Thank you very much for helping me discover the world of Autoloader. Now I'm trying it on a Z30 I pieced together with a for parts only main board. Couldn't get the model number. Tried STA100-5 two different versions. Still got one blink followed by 6 blink error. Now I'm trying an STA100-3 in case it wants CDMA instead of GSM

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:30 AM
    Autoloader can't run, please help.
    02-23-17 02:45 AM