I realized the app was asking for permission to access ALL of my files, pictures, data that I my phone has access to, so I removed my media card and proceeded thinking I could change the permission and/or remove the app later. I signed up for the account and tried to deny file access but was unsuccessful. i tried then to delete the app, but also unsuccessful. I use my phone also for my business and I fail to see why a online shopping program/organization has the audacity to think they have the right to pry into my pictures or documents on my phone which is none of their business nor is it necessary to buy things online. I have many documents that I am privy to that are confidential and now I'm unable to put my card back in my phone? I am now very sorry that I clicked on that icon and temporarily agreed to that app from such an unscrupulous company. I need this app off my phone. many of the features of the old desktop manager is not available in the new blackberry link. other than the attempting to hijack my privacy, this is a great phone and I hate to get rid of it because blackberry thinks this type of behavior is ok.
    02-10-15 01:33 AM
    Nope you can't it's permanent
    Unfortunately

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    02-10-15 01:34 AM