How can I get my BB Z3 to switch on? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Read my above thread for understand full issue.
    My bb z3 display is black now, its display although working but not switch on...
    When I try to reload the os its tell me to switch off your device by pressing power off button up to 10 second but how I can do it my mobile already switch off

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-15 03:28 PM
    Your answers are in the other thread you posted. You simply refuse to accept them.

As for your issue, try reinstalling your OS. If for whatever reason it won't stay turned on long enough to do that (usually an OS update overrides the powering off), then you're going to have to consider taking it to a service center.
    08-30-15 04:11 PM
    Your answers are in the other thread you posted. You simply refuse to accept them.
    I will go to the service center but service center is very far away.... So I can't go there....
    Can I install another os in my bb z3 means 10.3.2 through sachesi although its display turned off

08-30-15 04:22 PM
    I will go to the service center but service center is very far away.... So I can't go there....
    Can I install another os in my bb z3 means 10.3.2 through sachesi although its display turned off

As long as Sachesi recognizes the device you can but I highly doubt it's going to help your issue.
    08-30-15 04:35 PM
    As long as Sachesi recognizes the device you can but I highly doubt it's going to help your issue.
    Ok...

08-30-15 05:26 PM