My Z30 is having software issues, so I want to reload the OS. I clicked "Factory Reset" in BB Link, but it seems like that is only doing a security wipe. I want to do a software reload through BB Link (if possible), but I didn't see that option. Please let me know if you know how to reload the OS. Thanks so much.
    06-09-16 10:58 AM
    LINK should be reloading the OS to the current official version for your device/carrier.

You can manually reinstall the OS... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/
    LINK should be reloading the OS to the current official version for your device/carrier.

You can manually reinstall the OS... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/
    06-09-16 11:07 AM
    You will need a stable Internet connection on your pc running blackberry link in order to successfully do a OS reload on your z30.

If that is in place, connect your device, open link and go to preferences. In the menu, you will see reload your OS. Click on it and follow the instructions.

Note that, you will only get the latest official OS update by your carrier or blackberry which may not be the current OS you are running.

If you want the OS you are running at the moment, your best bet is to use an autoloader.

To safe yourself time and data, I would advise you just use an autoloader. You will get the same result as a reload with link.

Z30
    06-09-16 11:09 AM