after SUDDEN issues (in more than 14 months I never had any o that) with launcher, camera unavailable, slow apps and other, I decided to back up everything (everything is safe now) and perform a factory reset. After that, it took so long that I felt like it was just stuck, so I decide to stop the process. The terrible result was that now the phone starts and loads, but all i have is a completely black screen with the exception of "emergency calls" and "sim card locked". I've tried fast boot, safe mode. I've also tried installing android system (latest software) from PC. Nothing worked. Please, I'm desperate, I really love this phone and I don't want to buy a new one. Consider that I cannot ask to any provider cause I have bought it from abroad unlocked. I am from Italy.
    Thank you in advance. HELP!!!
    01-17-19 05:42 PM
    after SUDDEN issues (in more than 14 months I never had any o that) with launcher, camera unavailable, slow apps and other, I decided to back up everything (everything is safe now) and perform a factory reset. After that, it took so long that I felt like it was just stuck, so I decide to stop the process. The terrible result was that now the phone starts and loads, but all i have is a completely black screen with the exception of "emergency calls" and "sim card locked". I've tried fast boot, safe mode. I've also tried installing android system (latest software) from PC. Nothing worked. Please, I'm desperate, I really love this phone and I don't want to buy a new one. Consider that I cannot ask to any provider cause I have bought it from abroad unlocked. I am from Italy.
    Thank you in advance. HELP!!!
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    01-17-19 07:02 PM