I want to set up my old Priv as a mirror image of my wife's Priv, so it's ready to go if disaster strikes. Does Blackberry Content Transfer copy over not only all the content, but also all the settings, screen placement of icons, etc.? If not, is there a better way?

Also, when I originally set up her Priv I made the mistake of setting up the micro SD card as additional internal storage. I learned the hard way on my own Priv that this can be a disaster, so mine is set up as external storage. If I mirror hers onto mine, will it also transfer that setup? (If so, that's a deal killer.)

TIA.
    01-26-19 12:38 PM
    I want to set up my old Priv as a mirror image of my wife's Priv, so it's ready to go if disaster strikes. Does Blackberry Content Transfer copy over not only all the content, but also all the settings, screen placement of icons, etc.? If not, is there a better way?

Also, when I originally set up her Priv I made the mistake of setting up the micro SD card as additional internal storage. I learned the hard way on my own Priv that this can be a disaster, so mine is set up as external storage. If I mirror hers onto mine, will it also transfer that setup? (If so, that's a deal killer.)

TIA.
    There is no mirror software.

Just make sure all her media, contacts, email, calender, notes, etc are all in the cloud. Then there is nothing to lose if disaster strikes.
    01-26-19 02:08 PM