The camera can't be started an app is using it, which one I don't know how do I find that silly app
    06-26-20 04:09 AM
    The camera can't be started an app is using it, which one I don't know how do I find that silly app
    What device, use the DTEK app?
    06-26-20 08:18 AM
    Have you rebooted your phone? Held power button down till is reboots.

Would help to know what phone you are asking about... newer Android powered phones, you look in permissions to see what has camera premission.
    06-26-20 08:19 AM
    Next would be a wipe or factory reset....

But that is the error you'll get when the camera just doesn't communicate.... so if after a reload of the OS it's doing it, then you know it's hardware.
    06-26-20 02:46 PM
    Try going to settings, and checking your app permissions to see which apps have permission to use your camera.

Hope this helps!
    06-29-20 12:25 AM
    Blackberry Z3 rebooted factory wiped still the same, where do I find the hardware? frustrated please help
    07-01-20 08:33 AM
    Blackberry Z3 rebooted factory wiped still the same, where do I find the hardware? frustrated please help
    The "hardware" mentioned means that perhaps the camera/motherboard or other hardware is broken. That would require a new device unfortunately.

Do you have an SD card in the device? If so, try removing it, then reboot the device.
    07-01-20 09:01 AM
    You can search the web for a replacement camera module.... don't know how easy it will be to find at this point. They are usually pretty cheap.

But I wouldn't even risk $10 on a Z3 at this point...
    07-01-20 02:13 PM