I am using the Hub on my Key2. In the past, when I filed a message into a folder, a folder icon would appear next to the message and it would remain on the hub on screen. Now, when I file a message into a folder, it disappears from the screen. Earlier this week I was having some proboems and I think I accidentally changed a setting, causing messages filed to folders to longer appear on the hub screen.

How do I change the setting? I want the message to stay on the screen until I delete it, not dissapear after I file it in a folder.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    07-27-20 10:13 AM
    I am using the Hub on my Key2. In the past, when I filed a message into a folder, a folder icon would appear next to the message and it would remain on the hub on screen. Now, when I file a message into a folder, it disappears from the screen. Earlier this week I was having some proboems and I think I accidentally changed a setting, causing messages filed to folders to longer appear on the hub screen.

How do I change the setting? I want the message to stay on the screen until I delete it, not dissapear after I file it in a folder.

Make sure the folders you file an email to are actually set to sync with the Inbox.
    07-27-20 11:10 AM

Check Settings > Display. Under "show filed emails in", select "Both folder and message list".
    07-27-20 11:43 AM