The Cobalt patch with the pre patch services did not work out. is there a simpler way to go?
    09-09-16 12:31 AM
    i don't think there is any other way for you. Buy snap and install it and then sideload an apk? But that's not any guarantee.
    09-13-16 05:07 PM
    The Cobalt patch with the pre patch services did not work out. is there a simpler way to go?
    No simple solution apart from getting an android device.

Delete any failed Lyft apk installations from your device and go back to Cobalts thread and read the installations instructions carefully.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

There shouldn't be any significant issues with the install of Cobalts files...likely you've simply missed a step.

Snap does now work with the recent update but it will not enable Play service which frequently is a requirement.

If you can successfully install Cobalts stack you may still need to create your own Google maps api key in order to enable the use of maps in Lyft. The instructions to do so are found in Cobalts thread. You'll need to read through several posts starting around #5755 in order to understand the process.

If you have any additional questions post in the thread link provided above.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 06:23 PM