I recently added a media card to my Blackberry Torch and I want to get the pictures that were already on the phone onto the card. Any help would be great.
    02-06-17 12:25 PM
    Transfer files between the media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry OS version 7.1 and earlier

For BlackBerry Device Software 4.2 to 5.0:

1. From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Media.
    2. Display the menu and select Explore. The file system appears.
    3. Navigate to the location of the file on the Device Memory / Media Card.
    4. Highlight the file that has to be moved. Multiple pictures can be selected at the same time by pressing and holding shift. The selection can be adjusted as desired using the trackpad.
    5. Display the menu and select Move. The Select dialog box appears.
    6. Navigate to the location where the file will be moved in the device memory.
    7. Display the menu and select Move Here. The file is then moved to the location that is selected.

For BlackBerry OS version 6 to 7.1:

4. Highlight the file that has to be moved. Multiple files can be selected at the same time by pressing and holding shift. The selection can be adjusted as desired using the trackpad.
    5. Select the option to Cut or to Copy, depending on if the file is to be transferred completely or duplicated, respectively.
    6. Navigated to the location on the Device Memory / Media Card where the file is to be moved to.
    7. Display the menu and select the option to Paste. The file is then moved to the location specified
    Transfer files between the media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry OS version 7.1 and earlier

For BlackBerry Device Software 4.2 to 5.0:

4. Highlight the file that has to be moved. Multiple pictures can be selected at the same time by pressing and holding shift. The selection can be adjusted as desired using the trackpad.
    5. Display the menu and select Move. The Select dialog box appears.
    6. Navigate to the location where the file will be moved in the device memory.
    7. Display the menu and select Move Here. The file is then moved to the location that is selected.

For BlackBerry OS version 6 to 7.1:

4. Highlight the file that has to be moved. Multiple files can be selected at the same time by pressing and holding shift. The selection can be adjusted as desired using the trackpad.
    5. Select the option to Cut or to Copy, depending on if the file is to be transferred completely or duplicated, respectively.
    6. Navigated to the location on the Device Memory / Media Card where the file is to be moved to.
    7. Display the menu and select the option to Paste. The file is then moved to the location specified
    02-06-17 12:30 PM
    If you have a lot of pictures, which is likely the case as we all tend to take a lot of pictures, i find that sometimes it is easier to make the transfer on your PC, instead of on the phone itself. Connect the phone to your computer through USB. The SD and device storage should show up as separate drives in Windows Explorer. Browse to the location where you store your pictures (usually the "camera" folder) and you can do a "select all" in Windows explorer (CTRL+A) and then do copy/cut (for you, it seems like you want to use cut to move them) and then go to the media card directory and find the folder you want to move them to and paste them there (CTRL+V)
    02-06-17 12:50 PM