I am just trying to get the data setup on this device. As well as I am trying to get this device "registered" to the network. I know I will need the "Opera" browser, but it will not let me download it(even on WiFi). Therefore, the device needs to be registered. And it will not let me register the device. I have tried thru the "Host Routing Table", clicking "register now" and all. It will tell me the message was sent, but I never get the message that confirms that it is set up.

I am assuming once I get the device registered, it will let me download apps and such.

So, to recap. I am trying to get this device registered and get it working with Net10(AT&T side) data. Currently, it won't "register" and the data will not work. Also, it won't let me download any apps, even on WiFi.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
    03-28-17 08:13 PM
    Assuming it still works, you would need to adjust the APN. You can get the proper one from the Net10 site - https://www.net10.com/direct/control...!1490747392876
    03-28-17 08:29 PM
    You need BIS
    ( BlackBerry Internet Service ) for the device to work.

It is a specific data plan that enables it to work.
    Anything else is not compatible.
    Not completely , sure but don't it is offered by Net 10.
    03-28-17 08:35 PM
    Wow ! , I really wasn't expecting it to be Compatible for BBOS !

Thanks for the info Bla1ze !
    03-28-17 08:48 PM
    I am just trying to get the data setup on this device. As well as I am trying to get this device "registered" to the network. I know I will need the "Opera" browser, but it will not let me download it(even on WiFi). Therefore, the device needs to be registered. And it will not let me register the device. I have tried thru the "Host Routing Table", clicking "register now" and all. It will tell me the message was sent, but I never get the message that confirms that it is set up.

I am assuming once I get the device registered, it will let me download apps and such.

So, to recap. I am trying to get this device registered and get it working with Net10(AT&T side) data. Currently, it won't "register" and the data will not work. Also, it won't let me download any apps, even on WiFi.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to have any luck getting BIS to work on Net10. I'd start by reading through this thread in the 9900/9930 section of the forum. You should still be able to get "regular" internet to work by adjusting the APN, but you're going need to do some extra work to get the browser to work and need to use an alternative to get email working as well. This should point you in the right direction. Hope this helps & good luck! I've been using a 9900 on AT&T now for a couple of month again & have been enjoying it despite it being a slower device.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ut-bis-996682/

Steve, K4SQI
    03-29-17 01:34 PM