My stepson got one for Christmas and wants games from the Play Store on it? I have done some research and it said I have to side load them. I have no clue as to how to do this so can someone please instruct me on how this process works.
    12-27-14 09:45 PM
    If you search "how to sideload on playbook" you'll get many results, each one showing you how to do it.

...unfortunately, there are very few android games that actually work for the playbook as its outdated and no longer receives updates. So few android games and apps actually work (and the few games that work, are very simple games. So intense games like asphalt or modern combat will NOT work)

And finally, you can never get Google play store working on playbook. Side loading Is what you can do and that means taking an apk, converting using "http://apk2bar.org/" (a website) and then side loading using an application or a tool in Chrome (very simple with many guides)

But honestly, I wouldn't suggest using the playbook for any android apps

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 09:55 PM
    The game he wants is plants vs zombies 2. Do you know if that would be a game I can get?
    12-27-14 10:13 PM
    The game he wants is plants vs zombies 2. Do you know if that would be a game I can get?
    Plants vs zombies 2 will not work unfortunately. But you can get the first one (pvz 1) from BlackBerry World as a native app. It runs very smoothly and doesn't kill battery like an android app

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:17 PM
    Thank you very much.
    12-27-14 10:29 PM
    Just one question, why did you get him a playbook in almost-2015?
    12-27-14 10:31 PM
    Just one question, why did you get him a playbook in almost-2015?
    Lmao I was wondering the same thing. It's like buying someone one of those android phones running pre 2.3.3

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:34 PM
    I got an asus memopad hd7 for 120$ tax included and it runs graphically intensive games alright.. that should have been your option for a cheap gaming tablet

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:37 PM