how do i get google play store on by blackberry 10 so i can install instagram app
    12-17-14 08:31 PM
    Read and install snap - http://crackberry.com/how-use-snap-b...roid-apk-files
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-17-14 08:42 PM
    Actually the easiest way to get the proper functioning instagram is download the Apk directly do a Google search for instagram Apk 6.2.2 that is the most up to date working version

"Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    12-17-14 08:48 PM
    Bla1ze that looks a bit...complicated. How about the instructions in this post, or are they contingent upon a specific OS build or something? That reply was in regards to a Passport, but I've done this on a 10.2.1 Q10 as well.
    12-17-14 08:51 PM
    Actually the easiest way to get the proper functioning instagram is download the Apk directly do a Google search for instagram Apk 6.2.2 that is the most up to date working version

I stand corrected...Latest version of instagram is working on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418

So I would follow Bla1ze's suggestion to start using snap

12-17-14 08:52 PM
    Bla1ze that looks a bit...complicated. How about the instructions in this post, or are they contingent upon a specific OS build or something? That reply was in regards to a Passport, but I've done this on a 10.2.1 Q10 as well.
    How about a follow the bouncing ball using ddpb?

1. On your PC down load DDPB http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...pps/?did=1772*

2. Download Snap Apk file to your PC here*
    http://redlightoflove.com/snap/*

3. Open DDPB on your desk top*

4. On your device swipe down from the top and go to settings/security/development mode*

5. Turn on development mode ( if you device does not have a password you will have to set one up, use 4 digits you will remember) .*

6 . connect ‎your z10 to you PC using you USB to macro cable (your z10 charger)*

7. On your desk top inside DDPB you will see the option (SCAN), hit it and you IP address will populate, below is a blank box that says Password enter the same password ‎you set up for your device (to go into development mode). (if it doesn't pull up your IP address just disconnect your device from the cable, close DDPB and reopen it, connect your device to the cable and try to scan again).*

8. Hit connect below where your password was entered.*

9.The device will ‎connect and right below where it says connect the OS version and your PIN will populate. **

10 at the top right in DDPB it says Add (A), click add*

Go to wherever you downloaded ‎snap and select it. It will populate in the Application Name section below Add*

11. In the Application Name Box ‎single click Snap*

12. Below says Install and click install, a Window wil pop up and says done.*

13. Disconnect you device from your PC/ charging cable*

14. Open snap on your device and log in using your Google ID‎ (ie Gmail login and password ) welcome to the Google Play store. **

jtv1 likes this.
    12-17-14 08:54 PM
    How about a follow the bouncing ball using ddpb?

1. On your PC down load DDPB http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...pps/?did=1772*

2. Download Snap Apk file to your PC here*
    http://redlightoflove.com/snap/*

3. Open DDPB on your desk top*

4. On your device swipe down from the top and go to settings/security/development mode*

5. Turn on development mode ( if you device does not have a password you will have to set one up, use 4 digits you will remember) .*

6 . connect ‎your z10 to you PC using you USB to macro cable (your z10 charger)*

7. On your desk top inside DDPB you will see the option (SCAN), hit it and you IP address will populate, below is a blank box that says Password enter the same password ‎you set up for your device (to go into development mode). (if it doesn't pull up your IP address just disconnect your device from the cable, close DDPB and reopen it, connect your device to the cable and try to scan again).*

8. Hit connect below where your password was entered.*

9.The device will ‎connect and right below where it says connect the OS version and your PIN will populate. **

10 at the top right in DDPB it says Add (A), click add*

Go to wherever you downloaded ‎snap and select it. It will populate in the Application Name section below Add*

11. In the Application Name Box ‎single click Snap*

12. Below says Install and click install, a Window wil pop up and says done.*

13. Disconnect you device from your PC/ charging cable*

14. Open snap on your device and log in using your Google ID‎ (ie Gmail login and password ) welcome to the Google Play store. **

I love these directions.
    Would you be my Driving Instructor Carjackd,
    Dats just so appropriate

jtvberry
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-27-15 10:12 PM