How do I get Android runtime for BlackBerry Classic. I have paid for d charges already with pay pal to be able to use watshapp
    08-21-19 02:40 AM
    How do I get Android runtime for BlackBerry Classic. I have paid for d charges already with pay pal to be able to use watshapp
    You don't need to pay for anything. Just download WhatsApp from the official website;
    https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

What OS version are you currently running? If you're running a very old OS that doesn't have the ART yet you might have to run an autoloader to get the latest, which has the Runtime.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to pay for anything. Just download WhatsApp from the official website;
    https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

What OS version are you currently running? If you're running a very old OS that doesn't have the ART yet you might have to run an autoloader to get the latest, which has the Runtime.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 05:20 AM
    Android runtime is built into bb10.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 09:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    All versions of BB10 OS has the runtime going back to the very beginning when it started with Gingerbread.

However, only once you get to around 10.2 could you directly install apk files. The runtime was updated to 4.2, I believe.

10.3 got the bump to android 4.3.
    mh1983 likes this.
    08-21-19 10:16 AM
    All versions of BB10 OS has the runtime going back to the very beginning when it started with Gingerbread.

However, only once you get to around 10.2 could you directly install apk files. The runtime was updated to 4.2, I believe.

10.3 got the bump to android 4.3.
    Cool.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 10:23 AM