I have a bricked Q10 and have tried Autoloaders. After trying a few Autoloaders, it tried to boot but turns off at the BlackBerry Logo screen. I have a radio file and os file but they are in .BAR format. Is there a way to flash these .BAR files directly to the Q10 or do I have to extract the signed files? I am not used to the BB10 devices yet. I'm old school. I'm used to BBOS 4, 5, 6 and 7. BB10 is a different beast. I've searched but cannot find out what to do. Maybe I' looking to hard and overlooked something...???
    04-26-15 01:24 AM
    Search the forum for sachesi.
    But why don't you just connect the phone, open up blackberry link and reload the OS? It's practically impossible to hard brick a BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 02:25 AM
    I already have Sachesi... I have already tried BB Link... That's why I asked about extracting the signed files. BB Link tells me that there are no updates available. Autoloader appears to work, but three seconds after the BB logo, the device turns back off and goes back to the blinking red light.
    04-27-15 07:42 AM
    You cannot flash a "bricked" Q10 (or any "bricked" BlackBerry) with .Bar files. But then (from my personal experience) you cannot really totally "brick" a BlackBerry either. If your phone is/was in perfect working order before, and it is tied to a carrier, BB Link will restore your phone to the latest software version for your carrier (it have never failed to work for me..., on at least 7 different occasions so far). What you need to do is run BB Link on your computer, connect your Q10 to your computer (through USB),wait for BB Link to tell you that it is connected to your Q10, then you click on "Preferences" at the top right hand corner of the screen and click on reload device software. That should restore your device to the latest OS version for your carrier.

Alternatively BB Link may state that it cannot connect to your device (when you connect it to your computer while BB Link is running). In this case, the option to reload device software should be on the screen there and then, just click on it and follow the instructions.

I hope this helps you out.

ps: Which carrier are you on?
    04-27-15 08:34 AM