why does my wen browser keep saying it has crashed?
    04-08-17 06:00 AM
    Not knowing what device you have or the installed OS or what browser you are referring to makes my ability to give you advice almost the same as if I knew it all.. but this way, there's less chance of error, so...

First, don't try to "fix" the phone. That's like replacing the engine to change the oil
    The browser is an app. Knowing if you're running BB10 or Android or BB10 with an Android Browser would be helpful.

ONe thing for certain.. if the browser is crashing, something is not compatible. To find out this first issue, uninstall your browser,
    reboot your device reinstall the browser and if it continues to crash, I'd go with a compatability issue.
    Try another browser. If your running BB10 the default browser is good.
    I also use Chrome but get better results from the default Browser.

I'm going to assume the you know that every app including browsers, have a setting file that you have to go through for things to run as best as possible.

And whenever you update, download or upgrade remember to reboot your device. And on days you don't have an up or down, still reboot your device once a day.

Without more info I can't really offer any more suggestions.
    Would you like to hear the story about the Halfling and the Spaced man??

Maybe another time.
    In the meantime add the missing information and we'll be able to more easily get you up and running in no time.
    04-08-17 08:12 AM