Priv phone..... Also when I open chrome there is a bunch of sites on it that dont dissapear.
    03-08-17 11:40 AM
    You've given no frame of reference here, sadly. Are the popup ads coming when you open Chrome? What sites are you seeing in Chrome? Have you tried using a different browser, perhaps one that supports ad blocking such as PyRope?
    03-08-17 12:18 PM
    Have you tried closing them?
    03-08-17 03:00 PM
    That's an Android thing. You have to be careful of those "free" apps that you install. Also, read the fine print when installing. You probably have to uninstall every suspicious or even non-suspicious ones until you find the culprit, then be more vigilant when installing apps afterwards. You may need to use "safe mode" in order to do this.

This is one of the things I love about BlackBerry 10 OS. I've never had to deal with anything of the sort in all the years since it launched while on Android this type of thing is very easy to occur. Even Antivirus doesn't prevent it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 03:12 PM
    That's an Android thing. You have to be careful of those "free" apps that you install. Also, read the fine print when installing. You probably have to uninstall every suspicious or even non-suspicious ones until you find the culprit, then be more vigilant when installing apps afterwards. You may need to use "safe mode" in order to do this.

This is one of the things I love about BlackBerry 10 OS. I've never had to deal with anything of the sort in all the years since it launched while on Android this type of thing is very easy to occur. Even Antivirus doesn't prevent it.

Posted via CB10
    Me too, but there was a time when S4BB found a way to put adds into the Hub. After I found that out, no other S4BB apps were installed again.

via Passport OG
    03-08-17 03:46 PM