Can someone tell me step by step instructions and links of how to download Snap on to my Blackberry Z10? I having trouble knowing what to do
    10-09-14 12:37 PM
    My good friend @John_Clark wrote an excellent article over at the BlackBerry Support Forums which tells you how to do it. If nobody minds me posting a link to it, here it is:

You Upgraded to OS 10.2.1 and want to run Android ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I hope that helps you.

We don't, BUT we will post our version also.

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com
    My good friend @John_Clark wrote an excellent article over at the BlackBerry Support Forums which tells you how to do it. If nobody minds me posting a link to it, here it is:

You Upgraded to OS 10.2.1 and want to run Android ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I hope that helps you.
    10-09-14 12:41 PM

I hope that helps you.

We don't, BUT we will post our version also.

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com
    AnotherBillJ likes this.
    10-09-14 01:29 PM