I finally gave up my torch and got a classic. I logged into Facebook and now there are a bunch of birthdays from people I really don't want to have on my calendar on my phone. Everything I find online refers to older phones and the correct options are not available on my phone. I would be happy to simply clear my calendar and not use Facebook on my phone again to make sure this doesn't happen. I wish my devices would not decide for me what I want.
    06-25-15 11:13 PM
    I finally gave up my torch and got a classic. I logged into Facebook and now there are a bunch of birthdays from people I really don't want to have on my calendar on my phone. Everything I find online refers to older phones and the correct options are not available on my phone. I would be happy to simply clear my calendar and not use Facebook on my phone again to make sure this doesn't happen. I wish my devices would not decide for me what I want.
    You will also notice that all your "Friends" are also in your Address Book as well.as for removing these entries, you might be able to delete them 1 by 1, but you will need to remove the FB Calender sync first.
    06-25-15 11:23 PM
    Settings> Accounts> Facebook> Enable Notifications = disable, Birthday Reminder = change to None.

CLASSIC!
    06-25-15 11:36 PM
    I think I got the sync turned off and I already went through the address book and deleted the entries that were added. The birthdays are all on my calendar FOREVER (ugh). They recur every year now. I cannot find an option to delete the entries in the calendar. There used to be an option to delete every occurrence on the Torch. I cannot seem to find any option that lets me delete these in the tutorial, online user manual, or on a forum. Any ideas here? Thanks.
    06-25-15 11:38 PM
    Settings> Accounts> Facebook> Enable Notifications = disable, Birthday Reminder = change to None.

CLASSIC!
    Oh Yes...Thank You CalSandi...Worked like a charm.
    CalSandi likes this.
    06-25-15 11:40 PM