I want to use BBM on my Z10 that's not associated with my Passport. I need a separate/different blackberry id but not sure how to remove the one that's in there to add a different one. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 07:27 AM
    I want to use BBM on my Z10 that's not associated with my Passport. I need a separate/different blackberry id but not sure how to remove the one that's in there to add a different one. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    First, turn off BlackBerry Protect. First from the device, then from the Web.

Second, do a security wipe of the device. Then you will be able to input a new BBID on setup
    You will have to use a different email address on it in order for it to work

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 07:39 AM
    I did use a different email but it's still asking me to connect back. Maybe I should restart it.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 07:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    First, turn off BlackBerry Protect. First from the device, then from the Web.

Second, do a security wipe of the device. Then you will be able to input a new BBID on setup
    07-06-16 07:52 AM
    Thanks. I wonder if it will mess up my passport. They seem to be very linked

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 08:05 AM
    Thanks. I wonder if it will mess up my passport. They seem to be very linked

Posted via CB10
    It won't.
    07-06-16 08:12 AM