I recently bought a used BB Passport (Silver Edition). Everything is working well however I noticed I couldn't create a BB account or email because there is an existing account (previous user email address shows). I really dont know how to make it work (I heard reformatting the phone wont work bearing in mind the phone was already reformatted by original user before he sold it).
    01-29-17 02:29 PM
    I recently bought a used BB Passport (Silver Edition). Everything is working well however I noticed I couldn't create a BB account or email because there is an existing account (previous user email address shows). I really dont know how to make it work (I heard reformatting the phone wont work bearing in mind the phone was already reformatted by original user before he sold it).
    Your Passport appears to be under Blackberry Protect and you are going to have to get the original owner to sign off with his/her password. There is NO way around this.
    Your Passport appears to be under Blackberry Protect and you are going to have to get the original owner to sign off with his/her password. There is NO way around this.
    01-29-17 02:32 PM