I've tried email and messages but I have lost communication after the recent meetings last month. Blaze, any suggestions?
    08-03-17 12:50 PM
    I've tried email and messages but I have lost communication after the recent meetings last month. Blaze, any suggestions?

Lol. I can't MAKE anyone else reply to you man.
    08-03-17 01:36 PM
    I haven't noticed any emails from you.... need to know your name you're emailing from and I can search my inbox. Maybe ending up in spam?
    08-03-17 01:40 PM
    OH wait.. I just noticed forum PM messages from you (I'm horrible at checking PMs). So you want my old destroyed phones? I like to keep those for the CB museum I'm going to build one day.
    08-03-17 01:57 PM
    OH wait.. I just noticed forum PM messages from you (I'm horrible at checking PMs). So you want my old destroyed phones? I like to keep those for the CB museum I'm going to build one day.
    Hey Kevin,

We talked via pm and email. My name is kirk. You said I could have one of the back covers.
    08-04-17 10:34 AM
    June 11th was our last communication.

HeyKirk,

Send me an email to kevin@crackberry.com w/ your address. I'm leaving out of town Tuesday morning - not sure I'll have time to ship it before then, but when I get back I can ship to you the battery doors I have. I'll have to check them out - think all the clips are still intact.

All the best,

Kevin
    08-04-17 10:35 AM
    oth... should have said Kirk! sorry, thought I replied to your last email. yeah, I have a back to send your way. wanted to do it yesterday but didn't get to ups on time. off to China today. will send out late next week!
    08-05-17 05:58 AM
    oth... should have said Kirk! sorry, thought I replied to your last email. yeah, I have a back to send your way. wanted to do it yesterday but didn't get to ups on time. off to China today. will send out late next week!
    I didn't get an email, but thanks! Looking forward to getting it and have fun at the Blackberry China launch!
    08-05-17 06:25 AM
    Hey Kevin,

Are you back from China already?
    08-11-17 06:36 AM
    I haven't noticed any emails from you.... need to know your name you're emailing from and I can search my inbox. Maybe ending up in spam?
    Hey Kevin, I m from India
    I am a blackberry collector and have all the blackberry smartphones up till now. I also have the passport red edition, all black edition and the original one. But I have been looking for the silver edition in a good condition to buy and failed to find a silver edition passport in india in a good condition and I know you are a huge blackberry fan as well
    I would just wanna buy a passport silver edition from you

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 05:16 AM