Updated my Z10 to 10.3.1 on Verizon using Sachesi today. After updating I noticed there was a new voice mail, so I clicked on it and was presented with a prompt asking for my voice mail number. Since I had never seen this prompt before, I assumed it was just looking for my voice mail password. However, it appears I've now programmed the phone into thinking that is the number to call for voice mail; which of course sends it to a dead number. I've looked under the settings for voice mail within the phone app, but there doesn't appear to be a way to change it, or even delete it. Does anyone have a work-around for this, or am I going to have to wipe the entire phone because of one stupid number?
    02-25-15 04:18 PM
    Open the phone app, swipe down from the top to see settings, now click on where it says "voice mail". Make your change. I have no issues changing the # there.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 04:39 PM
    Here's an update for ATT Classic users...

There is NO "Voicemail" option in "Settings" -- the option I see is "Visual Voicemail"

Tap phone icon, swipe down from the screen top, Settings "VISUAL VOICEMAIL"...

Edit the number from there...the letter N enters a lower-case "P" for the Pause... enter your passcode from there.

Hope that helps.
    03-01-15 07:08 PM
    There is so voicemail for AT&T - I personally don't use the visual voicemail and if you want just plain ole voicemail you need to call them up and tell them to turn the VVM off and give you back the old voicemail. if you want the number for just the voicemail access I can give it to you
    03-02-15 07:30 AM