Please guys how do I block some certain contacts on my phone from calling, do I need an app for that?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 07:43 AM
    Yes you can use an app for this either Android or BB10 app (I'm guessing you are a BB10 user based on your tag line), OR you can sign up for a voicemail service like Youmail which offers this feature. They have free and paid plans. I use the free plan and it DOES have the call blocking. You can also set custom greetings for people including messages saying you don't accept blocked calls or your number is out of service (great for spammers, bill collectors, and EXs lol)

YouMail Automated Secretary | Replace Voicemail with an Automated Secretary to Manage Your Calls
    Yes you can use an app for this either Android or BB10 app (I'm guessing you are a BB10 user based on your tag line), OR you can sign up for a voicemail service like Youmail which offers this feature. They have free and paid plans. I use the free plan and it DOES have the call blocking. You can also set custom greetings for people including messages saying you don't accept blocked calls or your number is out of service (great for spammers, bill collectors, and EXs lol)

YouMail Automated Secretary | Replace Voicemail with an Automated Secretary to Manage Your Calls
    12-10-15 08:15 AM
    Thanks mate I think that'll be great

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    12-10-15 08:34 AM