Well loyal (countryman) you shouldn't try and impede their way of making money. As a loyalist you should understand it and except it.
    I fixed your quote, I believe it's from the History of Germany, and the Third Reich?

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-07-15 04:11 PM
    So Nazi's and capitalists are the same to you? Lol if I owned BlackBerry I'd understand the comparison but I don't. Merely pointing out the cry baby you are. For all these ppl who claim to love BlackBerry there sure is a lot of complaining and dislike for every monetary move they make
    03-07-15 06:46 PM
    Merely pointing out the cry baby you are.
    So you came to this thread for me? That's so nice of you.

Regarding Nazi's / capitalism / money http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p299_Degrelle.html I'm assuming your being facetious

Last edited by KermEd; 03-07-15 at 07:31 PM.
    03-07-15 06:54 PM
    I did, just for you. You didn't know? I love you. I may be falling in love with you also, so excuse any potentially irrational behavior I impose on you.

Judging by the condescending tone you so carefully put across, I know a small part of you really enjoyed that msg lol. BlackBerry is a company, not your friend. Go away
    03-07-15 10:12 PM
    Lol, well, I use IP TV + Satellite radio - specifically for a dislike of ads. So those two won't help your argument. . I have low level ad blocking on all my internal networks. And if I can remove an ad source from my life, I prefer to. When ads come to CB10, I'll remove it too.

The argument is that yes we've become complacent - especially in NA. And when BlackBerry installs SuperFish into the JavaScript that runs their Browser, and they compromise security to make an extra 5 cents per user, remember this conversation, because that's the inevitable conclusion

I believe people should have a choice, and their individual decisions and comfort levels are theirs to own. Your happy with the ads, great for you, but other people don't have to be - they should have the option of removing the app completely if they want. And I disagree, it's not the world we live in - its the world you have chosen to live in. But that doesn't make it the same world for everyone.

I suppose if you have a car, you remove the make and model sinage from the vehicle as well? As others have said, go the purchase option and your woes will be solved.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:29 PM
    I suppose if you have a car, you remove the make and model sinage from the vehicle as well? As others have said, go the purchase option and your woes will be solved.

Posted via CB10
    Your mistaking me for the OP I think . I'm not here to complain about the advertisements myself, but I am agreeing with the OP that I think BlackBerry could do this a better way.

Your welcome to disagree but I'll repeat what I said earlier:

...(I agree) it's really the only option (paying for removal) and there is a much more involved discussion here on the ads in general:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1004202
    03-07-15 11:56 PM
31 12