I have read a lot about this but all seems very complicated. I can't get bb Link to work ( I don't have the iTunes prefs xml file to rename as mentioned here may be the problem with Link ). I wanted to get a new keyOne phone but am concerned if I can't figure out this back-up process. Sorry, I know this has been answered many times but I need a simple step by step instruction if possible. Thanks!!!
    02-20-18 01:51 PM
    I have read a lot about this but all seems very complicated. I can't get bb Link to work ( I don't have the iTunes prefs xml file to rename as mentioned here may be the problem with Link ). I wanted to get a new keyOne phone but am concerned if I can't figure out this back-up process. Sorry, I know this has been answered many times but I need a simple step by step instruction if possible. Thanks!!!
    Use the Content Transfer app to bring things over to another platform.

Use Ultimate Backup for regular BB10 backups.

Or better yet, have everything synced to the cloud.
    02-20-18 02:06 PM
    Can you get LINK to work... only you can answer that. There are a number of different things to try, my last attempt didn't work, so I couldn't help you.

If you are moving from your Classic to the KEYone, that is a different story. No need for LINK at all as the KEYone doesn't even use LINK. BlackBerry Content Transfer in BlackBerry World is what you should try and use.

But I'd also look at Ultimate Backup for a general backup of your data, save it to your SD Card and then move the Card.
    02-20-18 02:11 PM
    Ok, I will get Ultimate Back-up & follow all your suggestions. Appreciate your help. Glad to now the KEYone does not use Link so I can forget about trying to fix that.
    02-20-18 02:45 PM