I have forgotten my email I'd as well as password of blackberry, so how do I create a new id without knowing my previous email?
    12-22-14 11:52 PM
    Note: It is recommended that the email address used for the Username, can be accessed through a computer browser to keep record of account notification emails.

1. From a computer, browse to www.bbid.com and click the link to Create a BlackBerry ID online.

2. Complete the required fields on the BlackBerry ID - Signup page, then click Submit. Note: The Password cannot match the Password Recovery Question or Answer.

3. A confirmation message will be displayed advising that the BlackBerry ID has been created successfully, click OK to continue. This will also send a confirmation email to the email address used for the accounts Username.

4. To confirm the email address, click the link within the email message and when prompted enter the BlackBerry ID password. Note: The link within the validation email will expire after a 72 hour period.

For more information, refer to this page.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Note: It is recommended that the email address used for the Username, can be accessed through a computer browser to keep record of account notification emails.

1. From a computer, browse to www.bbid.com and click the link to Create a BlackBerry ID online.

2. Complete the required fields on the BlackBerry ID - Signup page, then click Submit. Note: The Password cannot match the Password Recovery Question or Answer.

3. A confirmation message will be displayed advising that the BlackBerry ID has been created successfully, click OK to continue. This will also send a confirmation email to the email address used for the accounts Username.

4. To confirm the email address, click the link within the email message and when prompted enter the BlackBerry ID password. Note: The link within the validation email will expire after a 72 hour period.

For more information, refer to this page.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-23-14 01:47 AM
    He forgot his email address as well as password,
    Here somehow we doubt the owner and its nice to doubt, if its your handy then its really so bad to forget your own email address and password, if its not yours kindly return it.
    If u r sure its yours, go to setting, security and privacy, then security wipe the phone.
    This may take from one hour to four hours, then its all new, give it an email I'd and a password and promise not to forget it again.
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 04:53 AM