I was wondering if it's possible to just copy MP3 files from my PC to my Key2 using the USB-C to USB-A cable (I'm too scared to try it and hoping others have)? If not will an app do it? If yes what app is recommended?
    TIA
    11-18-18 03:51 PM
    I was wondering if it's possible to just copy MP3 files from my PC to my Key2 using the USB-C to USB-A cable (I'm too scared to try it and hoping others have)? If not will an app do it? If yes what app is recommended?
    TIA
    First, only plug in your blackberry as a last resort. If you're windows 10, then this has a 50/50 chance of working.
    Download an application called BlackBerry Link, TBH, once you've downloaded it, it's pretty self explanatory to use. But if that doesn't work, then go to settings, scroll down and hit "storage and access ", the hit "access using USB ", then turn on "USB mass mode". If that doesn't work, then try downloading another application called BlackBerry blend. It's an older and slower software, and also has a 50/50 chance of working, but once you have it, it's also pretty self explanatory. If that doesn't work, then I would highly recommend that you buy a MICRO SD card (with an SD card adapter), plug it into the computer and download the music onto the card. Then plug the MICRO SD card into your blackberry.
    Message me back if you have any problems or questions.
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 10:51 AM
    The OP has an Android BlackBerry, not BlackBerry 10. Connecting the handset to the PC by USB will allow transfer of files without the need for additional software.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 04:28 PM