Hello guys,
    I own Keyone device, and I'm trying to connect it to a smart watch and a Bluetooth headset at the same time. But every time I try to connect one of them, the other got disconnected.
    Does anyone any Idea how to use those two devises at the same time?
    Thanks in advance
    03-10-19 07:07 AM
    Sorry, I don't think that's possible on any device with one BT transceiver
    03-10-19 12:59 PM
    Must be some way of doing it. I have a dtek50 and have a smartwatch connected all day and can also connect to my car Bluetooth speaker or headphones at the same time.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-10-19 03:22 PM
    Must be some way of doing it. I have a dtek50 and have a smartwatch connected all day and can also connect to my car Bluetooth speaker or headphones at the same time.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Good to know. I hope George gets some help.
    03-11-19 09:50 AM
    thanks guys for the support, I've checked over the Internet, there's a lot of android devices that can do it. but couldn't find anything about BlackBerry keyone. so, falbo, if you can help me with this issue, I'll be so thankful
    03-11-19 11:11 AM
    thanks guys for the support, I've checked over the Internet, there's a lot of android devices that can do it. but couldn't find anything about BlackBerry keyone. so, falbo, if you can help me with this issue, I'll be so thankful
    Hi George I wish I could help you sort this out. However I don't have a keyone and was able to do this on the dtek50. All I did was select Bluetooth in settings and connected each device to the phone. I now have a keytwo and will also try on it. Good luck.
    03-12-19 03:29 PM