Small problem. I recently installed the "PayByPhone Parking" app from Snap assuming prematurely that it wouldn't be in BBW, but today on a whim I checked and lo and behold, it was indeed there. So I thought ok, might as well download and compare the two.

However during installation, I got an error that said "uninstall existing app." Ok, I went and deleted the Snap version. But the error persisted. Now I can't get the BBW app to install at all, and in fact I can't get the Snap one to re-download properly either (it installs but if I open it and close it the icon disappears and I have to install again and again). When I go into Snap I can see it under my apps but I don't see a way to completely remove it. How can I get rid of the Snap version??

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 01:44 AM
    Small problem. I recently installed the "PayByPhone Parking" app from Snap assuming prematurely that it wouldn't be in BBW, but today on a whim I checked and lo and behold, it was indeed there. So I thought ok, might as well download and compare the two.

However during installation, I got an error that said "uninstall existing app." Ok, I went and deleted the Snap version. But the error persisted. Now I can't get the BBW app to install at all, and in fact I can't get the Snap one to re-download properly either (it installs but if I open it and close it the icon disappears and I have to install again and again). When I go into Snap I can see it under my apps but I don't see a way to completely remove it. How can I get rid of the Snap version??

Posted via CB10
    First try rebooting after the uninstall
    If that doesn't work

Download this app https://mega.co.nz/#!7U0ygLrY!p3jAyT...O0qZYBtqXdAT50
    (fast app search tool)
    And use it to open the android "settings" app

In the android settings app, go to apps > pay by phone parking > clear data and cache > uninstall

Then try reinstalling from app world
    10-10-14 01:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    I too have had a couple of Android apps that didn't install 1005 properly. My preferred method for deleting them is to go to the Storage tab in Device Monitor. Scroll down to the app you want to get rid of, select it, then tap delete. You can then reboot -- some suggest it, though I've tried both ways and noticed no difference.
    10-10-14 08:03 AM
    also, if you want to remove it from the google store you need to login to your account online and go to all apps and x it out from there.
    10-10-14 08:38 AM
    I am currently having this issue with spotify. I updated using snap and now it won't load. So I deleted to put the amazon version back on and now it still won't load. I noticed it created a folder for cache on my SD card, but whenever I try to delete (or even rename a file) on my SD card File Manager freezes up and I have to reboot my phone.

I thought I would try to transfer my pics and stuff to the device or Box then format the SD card to delete the spotify folder, but that's not working either. I let it run for 4 hours and it only transfered 24mb so I gave up

*Z30 STA100-5 10.2.1.2977/3247*
    10-21-14 10:10 PM
    I am currently having this issue with spotify. I updated using snap and now it won't load. So I deleted to put the amazon version back on and now it still won't load. I noticed it created a folder for cache on my SD card, but whenever I try to delete (or even rename a file) on my SD card File Manager freezes up and I have to reboot my phone.

I thought I would try to transfer my pics and stuff to the device or Box then format the SD card to delete the spotify folder, but that's not working either. I let it run for 4 hours and it only transfered 24mb so I gave up

Put the phone on usb mass storage and plug it into the computer, then move all the files to your hard drive, unplug it, format the card from the phone, plug it back in to the pc and move the stuff back.
    10-21-14 11:46 PM
    Put the phone on usb mass storage and plug it into the computer, then move all the files to your hard drive, unplug it, format the card from the phone, plug it back in to the pc and move the stuff back.
    OK, so I couldn't get Finder on my mac to transfer files via USB. It just kept freezing when I tried to access folders on my SD card. (also trying to transfer back to device too way too long) So I took the SD card out and put it directly in my mac with the adapter. I was able to get my files perfect this way.

But I cannot get my card to format, I have tried lots on my phone but then it comes back it can't recognize my card. I reset my phone and then my SD reads normal but whatever I do to try and format it it won't work. I also tried formating it on my mac with disk utility but that didn't work either.

Then I decided to try the more time consuming erase memory method on the BlackBerry, it said it was doing something, so I left it and went to sleep. When I woke it was in the same state. I reset my phone and again my files are still there.

It's like whenever something tries to modify a file (tried with renaming a file) it freezes my SD and my only solution is to reset phone.

Also btw spotify works again now that I removed my SD

10-22-14 07:07 PM
    Time for a new SD card honestly. If the phone won't pick it up then you're SOL.

What size is it anyways? Format on pc and then try phone?
    10-28-14 02:08 PM
    It a 64gb SanDisk high speed. I gave up, I can't get it to format at all on my mac either, and I tried to run a program to see if blocks are corrupt and if it's a fake but it's set to read only and I don't know how to change that. I don't know anything else to try so hopefully prices go down in store soon. Not ordering off the Internet again for that lol

10-30-14 01:53 PM
    Now you can use google play app to unistall your android app from your BlackBerry.. after unistall using Google play, you have to delete icon from your homescreen
    03-08-15 08:10 AM