Am certain there is some easy way to do this, but I'm not able to figure it out.

Within the Hub, I have multiple email addresses set up. For those, I can see which accounts I have accessible from the 'hamburger' dropdown top left in the Hub, then in a particular account, I can use the 'ellipsis' dropdown top right, then 'folders'.

In this example, it shows me 5 folders, and only the Inbox synching. I'd like to have the 'Sent' to sync also, so emails I sent from my KEYone will show up in my desktop email as well. However, I can't figure out, anywhere, how to edit which folders sync and which don't. When I go to the Sent folder, for example, I get a !notification bar saying "This folder is not currently synced", but no way to alter that.

Thanks in advance.
    whtrabbit666 likes this.
    10-23-18 11:45 AM
    Am certain there is some easy way to do this, but I'm not able to figure it out.

Within the Hub, I have multiple email addresses set up. For those, I can see which accounts I have accessible from the 'hamburger' dropdown top left in the Hub, then in a particular account, I can use the 'ellipsis' dropdown top right, then 'folders'.

In this example, it shows me 5 folders, and only the Inbox synching. I'd like to have the 'Sent' to sync also, so emails I sent from my KEYone will show up in my desktop email as well. However, I can't figure out, anywhere, how to edit which folders sync and which don't. When I go to the Sent folder, for example, I get a !notification bar saying "This folder is not currently synced", but no way to alter that.

Thanks in advance.
    1. go to HUB
    2. Tap "hamburger" top Left corner
    3. Tap email ACCOUNT you want to modify
    4. Tap three dots in top Right corner
    5. Choose Folders
    6. Tap on the folder you want to Sync, e.g. "Sent"
    7. On-demand sync window pops-up. Decide just Sync Now or Always.

Note: if you don't want to tap on a single folder, but want to do a one time sync every single folder, instead of tapping the one folder, tap again the three dots in the top Right hand corner and choose Sync All.

Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance.
    1. go to HUB
    2. Tap "hamburger" top Left corner
    3. Tap email ACCOUNT you want to modify
    4. Tap three dots in top Right corner
    5. Choose Folders
    6. Tap on the folder you want to Sync, e.g. "Sent"
    7. On-demand sync window pops-up. Decide just Sync Now or Always.

Note: if you don't want to tap on a single folder, but want to do a one time sync every single folder, instead of tapping the one folder, tap again the three dots in the top Right hand corner and choose Sync All.

Hope this helps.
    10-23-18 04:03 PM