Hi. I want to change my Codec to AAC. Any insights? I have gone into Developer Mode and changed it to AAC, but then when I go back to check, its reverted back to default. Please help.
    02-19-20 02:34 PM
    Hi. I want to change my Codec to AAC. Any insights? I have gone into Developer Mode and changed it to AAC, but then when I go back to check, its reverted back to default. Please help.
    Your Bluetooth device has to support the codec too.
    02-19-20 02:36 PM
    The Airpods Pro are AAC, which is why I want to change my BlackBerry Key 2 LE to AAC, but it won't let me, even when paired with my Airpods Pro. Please advise.
    02-19-20 02:54 PM
    The Airpods Pro are AAC, which is why I want to change my BlackBerry Key 2 LE to AAC, but it won't let me, even when paired with my Airpods Pro. Please advise.
    Try changing it while playing. There is sometimes a setting available during the initial pairing process too.

In the end, it won't honestly make much of a difference.

Note:

"If you have an Android phone, you won’t really benefit from AAC as its performance is unreliable: it’s a power-hungry codec that Android remains unprepared to handle efficiently. iPhone users do benefit from its higher-resolution playback though."
    02-19-20 02:57 PM